Made for your better business
What we are doing:
The development of software includes full stack services of development:
- Business analysis
- Collecting and creating requirements
- Software developing
- Implementation and technical support
We can develop the software from the start by making a software which is specially adjusted to the needs of the client, or by using the existing code which the client already uses.
ICT consulting services help the clients to seize the opportunity of new technologies, implement the strategic ICT changes, optimize, and modernize their ICT system in order to find the best solution for their specific business needs.
Some of the advantages of using the ICT consulting services are:
- Reduction of operating business expenses
- Business activities become faster and more agile
- Business processes are optimized
- Risks of acquiring the wrong equipment and poorly designed software are avoided.
Project management is a critical set of activities which includes the knowledge of the process, skills, tools, and techniques of project activities in order to ensure the success of the project while meeting the set goals and demands.We manage the projects from the initiation to the closure of the project, in accordance with the demands and needs of the users by using “waterfall” or agile methodology.
Business reporting is a category of computer software which enables a company to improve its business through the reports and analytic tools. This software allows everyone in the company to make better decisions by getting better information from different sources and understanding their interaction.
Business reporting includes:
- Design and development of ETL process, data warehouses and visualization of data in accordance to the client’s needs
- Collecting and creating the requirement and specifications
- Business analysis
- Creating functional and technical documentation
- Development of real-time, operational, and historical reports
- Integration of different data sources
- Testing and quality control
In order to ensure that the software product does not have any functional and technical shortcomings, different types of testing and quality checking of the software product are used. Software quality testing and verification is done in order to reduce the cost of software development and to confirm the usability and quality of the software as required.
The types of testing are conducted:
- Performance testing
- Functional testing
- Regressive testing
- Production readiness testing
User documentation, documenting the procedure, instructions are the most important parts of introducing new software, services, and processes. The process of writing the detailed documentation for software, services and processes Is a long process which is time-consuming. We can provide you with the service of creating a wide range of documentation.
The migration of data is a critical activity of every software when it comes to changes. The need to migrate the data constantly appears during ICT and business activities whether it is a software change, storage change or the change of the suppliers. Our expertise and experience have shown that the migration of the data, which is done without problems, is one of the most important parts of successful projects.
The data migration includes:
- Creating a data migration strategy
- Planning iterations and go-live data and their implementation
- Development and testing of ETL for data migration
- Planning and implementing the dress rehearsal of data migration
- Verification of performed data migration
Introducing new software, services and processes is a highly complex venture which contains a lot of factors that should be taken into consideration. All these factors increase the complexity of a project, expenses, cause delays and quality problems. Roll out management should anticipate the events, steps, timelines, necessary resources, hidden expenses of the project based on the established processes and methodology which decreases the risks.
Data reconciliation is a defined process of crosschecking, verification and validation of data collected from different systems where it is necessary to ensure that all needed data is collected and to avoid losing data and information. The aim is to automate the process as much as possible by providing as many mathematical models of data crosschecking as possible, excluding the manual interventions. The process of data reconciliation is a continuous process.
Data reconciliation services which we offer are:
- Creating the methodology of data reconciliation
- Planning and implementation of data reconciliation
- Creating tools for data reconciliation
- Data reconciliation support